Configuring Custom SMTP Settings
Within MSPmate, Navigate to Admin > PSA Options > Email Settings
- Server Address: This field requires your SMTP server address
- Port: This field requires your SMTP port number
- Use SSL/TLS: Use the check box to enable or disable SSL/TLS
- Username: Enter the username of the mailbox you wish to use for authentication i.e firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Enter the password for the previously specified mailbox
Use the 'Validate SMTP Settings' button to validate the connection to your SMTP server.